The Panini is a contact-grill especially meant for the cooking of panini sandwich. Fitted with cast iron plates and Incoloy heating elements for perfectly even cooking.
The upper plate is self-balanced and the pressure spring is adjustable so you can adapt the cooking to the food. Available with grooved or flat bottom plate for omelettes, fried eggs, savoury pancakes, artic bread, blinis, wraps.
Features: thermostat 0-300°C, juice tray, thermosetting handles, on/off switch, pilot lights. Delivered with a scraper for easy cleaning.
Options : automatic regulation of the heat of cooking, individual plates available in grooved and flat versions.
Contact grills play an essential part in the kitchen, useful throughout the day be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Each model features robust cast iron plates with a sprung top plate for flexibility, a thermostatically controlled temperature range of 50-300°C and a removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
large grilling surface, grill plates plain
Ideal for the preparation of snacks
- from warming flatbreads, pitta breads, etc. to grilling.
Grill plates made of cast iron for
ideal heat transfer
Thermostat adjustable from 50°C to 300°C
Heating indicator light
Operating light ON/OFF
Fat collecting pan
• Stainless steel frame
• Removable Plates for easy cleaning
• Cooking plates made from very hard wearing enameled cast steel and food certified
• Self balancing top plate which adapts to foods of different thicknesses
• Adjustable plate pressure
• Protected controls
• Removable tray for waste recovery
• On/off switch built into the control button
• Power light
• Thermostatic control from 50 °C to 300 °C
• Heating indicator
• European standards CE
Heavy gauge stainless steel construction
Extreme-big heating power, rapid temperature increase
Auto constant temperature control
High-efficiency and energy saving
Non stick surface heating plate,easy to clean